You’ve planned for this moment for months, maybe even years. You know how you want to deliver your baby, now its time to assemble your team!
Let the doulas of Mid Kansas Doula Services support and guide you through one of the most memorable times of your life.
All of our birth doulas work in teams of two which means that you are guaranteed to never have a doula you’ve never met at your birth.
What do you get with a MKDS birth doula?:
- A complementary face-to-face interview with your doula team
- Judgment free support during pregnancy and birth
- Unbiased information about all aspects of birth
- One prenatal visit. During that visit we will talk about your goals, desires and we will help you create a plan.
- Continuous phone, email and text support with your team during pregnancy
- A customized birth plan in either text or visual format
- Your birth team will become on call* 24 hours a day from weeks 38 through delivery
- Once you are ready for your doula to arrive, one member from your team will join you within 2 hours and will stay until after the birth and everyone is settled in (typically 1 hour).
- A postpartum visit within 7 days of birth
*On call means that your team will be no further than 2 hours away from you and will be ready and awaiting your call. Please know that we always encourage open communication with your doula team throughout your entire pregnancy. Please never hesitate to call!
We proudly serve families in all of Central Kansas including Great Bend, Hutchinson, Lyons, McPherson, Newton, Salina, Wichita, Yoder, and surrounding areas.